Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy howdy from Upper California, and big thanks to all the forum silverbacks for all the knowledge here.

I use and abuse a 2000 and 97 (my “wife’s truck). I got my first one for work years ago which is rural property management; my rigs get plenty of mountain highway miles, regularly on gnarly dirt roads, sometimes hauling a dump trailer, lumber, skidsteer, etc.

Anyways, I still probably have no business owning one -let alone 2- of God’s favorite diesel. I want to step up my wrench game, cheers !

·
PSN intsigator
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the nation from WNC

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome... My wife no longer believes me when I say that the repair will only take an hour or two ;).

Cj

·
don't play well w others
4,263 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Administrator
8,680 Posts
in effect, you are not lying. the repair does only take a few hours.
what take up the rest of the time is looking for the tools to do it, calling friends to ask opinions on how to do it, BSing with said friends when they stop over to see how you are doing, the obligatory road test, then cleaning up and putting away all the tools used.

·
Registered
762 Posts
in effect, you are not lying. the repair does only take a few hours.
what take up the rest of the time is looking for the tools to do it, calling friends to ask opinions on how to do it, BSing with said friends when they stop over to see how you are doing, the obligatory road test, then cleaning up and putting away all the tools used.
And for me, the obligatory visit to PSN! Only way I can get it done...:wink:

Reactions: tjctransport

·
PSN intsigator
7,045 Posts

·
Project Shamu
3,070 Posts
Same, when I tell my wife 2 hours, she expects 4 hours... haha!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts