Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK SERIOUS PEOPLE READ WHAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THIS THREAD SECTION.

Only for posting if you are broken down away from home. Any post's not pertaining to an actual roadside emergency will be deleted.

This does not mean Tech questions or anything. If you are broke down on the side of the road away from home somewhere another state, across state etc this is for members that could be in the area your at. Anymore threads I find in here will be DELETED. Put your questions in the PROPER Area. :mad::mad:

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope sure not. But its plain english and people been on for months reading still cant put things in the right place urgh Im becoming Unbroken LMAO

·
Registered
304 Posts
i was broke down 200 miles from home, looking for information. seems like this section has always been the way to get good knowledge when you need it FAST. I spent over a week working on my truck in a parking lot day to day on a vacation then had to have it towed all the way home...

just because some one doesn't say "come help I am located _______" doesn't mean that quick responses and the kind of answers this section has always provided isnt useful man...

thanks

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well there are ICONS in the normal thread that makes it immediate help need, or your title of the thread could say the same thing. SO frankly you can do the same thing in the normal thread without having to use this one. This was made for a purpose frankly I dont care but the new folks posting where ever they feel like it gets old moving common sense reading.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
So I probably shouldn't post my burnt out light bulb situation in my engine compartment here.
no you should go ask the dorks at autozone if they can help you lol

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Hey My third brake light wont work and I am atleast a mile from home. Anyone want to come change it for me.

LOL jk

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I am at work and in desperate need of a beer. I could use a little help. Just need a lock smith. The warehouse is locked.

My warehouse key broke. Does that count.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Funny Andy lol I'll let that be the last post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.