Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am thinking of getting a 2.5" Icon leveling kit. I don't know to much about suspension kits, it has front coils, alignment cams, front and rear shocks. Is this a good kit?? Is there anything else i need with a leveling kit?? I want a leveling kit but i want to KEEP my factory ride or better it if possible. Any info on this kit or leveling kits would be great. Thanks :D

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks man they are quite pricey though, but i guess you get what you pay.....

·
psdguy97
859 Posts
i've never herd of anything bad about them. But that true, you do get what you pay for.:whs:

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'm about to remove and sell my icon coils and alignment cams, if that would help you out. I love the ride, but I'm just going back to a level stock height with 33s.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm about to remove and sell my icon coils and alignment cams, if that would help you out. I love the ride, but I'm just going back to a level stock height with 33s.
PM'ed you Matt..

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
I've had my 2.5" kit installed for just over a month. VERY happy with it, rides better than stock. Good quality stuff with great riding coil springs and shocks valved for these trucks.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've had my 2.5" kit installed for just over a month. VERY happy with it, rides better than stock. Good quality stuff with great riding coil springs and shocks valved for these trucks.
So the front coils, alignment cams, front and rear shocks that is all i would need for this leveling kit from Icon?? Thanks again man!!

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If your truck is an F350, yes. That would be it.
Ok awesome thanks man, hey your 08 F250 was in Diesel World right??? I have been following that truck in all the issues. It looks awesome!!!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
We are a Icon dealer if you need additional info or pricing please PM me.

Cary

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Im very happy with my Icon setup!

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey do i need an Adjustable Pan Rod Bar with this kit too??

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Hey do i need an Adjustable Pan Rod Bar with this kit too??
You dont really need one. I did it so the axle would stay close to center on the truck. If you dont do it the axle will shift to the drivers side a little & look a little wierd.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You dont really need one. I did it so the axle would stay close to center on the truck. If you dont do it the axle will shift to the drivers side a little & look a little wierd.
Ok Thanks man!!!

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am in Grande Prairie, AB. I have an Icon leveling kit with thier adjustable trac bar. The ride is much better than stock. You can pm me for more details if you like.

Rene

1 - 20 of 21 Posts