Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and looked at this car today and I can get it a lot cheaper that what they are asking do to someone broke into it on there lot and stole the subs and radio out of it. The car is it great shape other than needing a new radio so I am wondering what kind of millage I can expect realistically being and auto :( not what I wanted but if they get the price where I want it I can handle it LOL. any input wold be appreciated thanks and what do you guys think the car is worth in the real world and thanks again and it will match the Amarillo LOL

2002 Ford Mustang $9,990 - Olympic Motor Company - Florissant, MO 63033 Dealer

·
Power Junky
1,055 Posts
We had a 03 convertible gt. It got terrible mpgs. On the road I was lucky to get 16mpg. if you plan to drive it stock and want mpgs. I'd get a 2005+ gt or a v6 in that body style. We sold the 03 and got a 06 and it is a totally different animal. Light years ahead. More room inside, more power. Actually feels like a sports car. The performance of our 03 was pretty embarrassing as well. To me It never felt quick. It felt like a small car that someone put a grand marquis motor in. Not a high performance car but a car with a regular big motor.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks can modding it get better MPG'S I will mostly be driving it all highway

·
Power Junky
1,055 Posts
Also the 06 rarely gets less than 19mpg even when I go play around in it and on the road it typically get 24 pretty easily and have seen 26 a few times.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I wold prefer and 05+ Gt but they are still expensive and I think I can get this one for around 5-7K

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so far they are coming down to 8K I am waiting to see if they will come down any more I don't really want to spend that kind of money on a car that will need 1000 dollars worth of work to be perfect so we will see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts