Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
<---mud
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 03 cclb cummins auto with 151k. Its a good price. Im getting sick of having no room in my reg. cab. Somebody talk me out of it. :D

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
I found a 03 cclb cummins auto with 151k. Its a good price. Im getting sick of having no room in my reg. cab. Somebody talk me out of it. :D
Nope! Do it...Atleast get the motor,the rest of the truck is junk.LOL

I

·
0 Posts
Grab it, only differance is, you will have to fix the truck instead of the motor.. LOL

·
Beer Hauler
37 Posts
I would do it, just like already said...for the motor, straight pipe it, then you won't here the tin can around it rattle itself into demolitionLOLLOLLOL

·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts
When you buy a Cummins they throw in the rest of the truck for free, and this is coming from a Cummins owner......

·
Registered
310 Posts
Grab it, only differance is, you will have to fix the truck instead of the motor.. LOL
I don't know about that. We lost a common rail at work. It had a broken ring and was all stock. I talked to the machine shop and they say they usually see a minimum of 5 a month for the same thing. Usually around a 100,000 miles too.

I

·
0 Posts
I know lot's of guys that have them including my brother that has had many.
No where near the problems of powerstrokes. Tranny's are junk that's for sure. The body's don't hold up either in the Northeast. The 12,15 cummins I know of run good..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts