Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well my truck has been sitting the same way since about 4 months after I bought it and that was 2 years ago so I'm thinking about changing up the look a little bit.

Things thinking about doing:
-Should I paint the flares black or orange (they don't have any paint on them now)
-Leave the running boards or take them off?
-I'm also thinking about dropping it down to about a 4" lift so if I do that I will be getting some 20x12 wheels.
-Any other suggestion?

Heres a picture of how it sits now:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
lose the steps, lose the flares...new wheels bigger wheels and tires..drop the truck down to a 4" lift...that is just me and the clean look I like;)

·
Black Stroker
1,187 Posts
:whs: I would change to 4inch foresure and get a larger wheel.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Drop it down get some bigger rims AND then you can sell me them 38's lol They would be perfect for me...

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
Take off the flares and running boards. Lose the stacks and put on a nice stainless system. Keep the lift but step up to 40's with chrome 22's. Get rid of light covers (if that's what they are) and put smoked lights on the truck.

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
IMO, I'd leave it lifted as like it is and run some 20x12's on 37's. Lose the running boards and get some N-fab style rock rails/steps. Also, I wonder what the flares would look like painted Orange to match the truck...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Take it down to 4 inches of lift, ditch the steps, ditch the fender flares, ditch one of the stacks, and put smoked lenses on your cab lights/mirror lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts