Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This problem that I've been having has just gotten a whole lot worse. So heres the story.

I had my hood painted on my truck a few months ago. So naturally i wanted to remove the windshield wipers forthe body guy so he can remove the hood and the cowl vent. I go to take the wipers off from the hub only to find that BOTH sliding pins that hold them on are missing. I have no idea how that happened. So i said screw it, I told the body guy to work around it and he said he could. So, hood got painted, everyting is fine. I go to use my wiper fluid and the driver side nozzle it messed up, wont spray just has a weak stream. I figured there was paint in the nozzle soI used a thub tac to try and clean it out, only made it worse. So i said forget it, ill fix it later. So here we are in May and I decided I'd give it another go. I pull up on the nozzle and it pops right out, easy. Then i try to twist it off so i can replace it, and the plastic line that feeds it breaks off.....:poke: Now, I hve no idea what to do. I want to remove the cowl vent,, but i am unable to becasue i cant get my windshield wipers off to remove it. hahaha F*%! me, right? Does anyone have any tips or tricks for me? This is driving me nuts!

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they slide on the part of the wiper. i got them off. I just need to remove the cowl now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.