Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the dimensions for the wheels studs on the 6.4s? 8x170 like my 7.3?

ANything to look for when buying, too late in production to order one, i am gonna have to see if i like something in a dealer around here. i want a dark blue cc/lb tan leather, lariat, sun roof : )

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
LOL your killing me

Wheels are the same, the offset is different though, whatever is on your truck now is going to stick out about 3/4 of an inch farther on the 2010. nothing to look out for pretty much after 2008 they are all the same. Just an FYI, 2010 only come in 3.55 gears, so you might consider a 2009

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL your killing me
Whats that supposed to mean?

they only reason I want a 2010 is because i want brand new, im tired of BUYING everyone elses problems, not too many used 6.4s around here either. many our way?

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Whats that supposed to mean?

they only reason I want a 2010 is because i want brand new, im tired of BUYING everyone elses problems, not too many used 6.4s around here either. many our way?

Well if you want new than thats the way to go, some dealers till have some new 09s with big rebates on them, not sure about your direction.

If you buy a low mile completly stock 08 you shouldnt have any issues, these arent 6.0s or 7.3s. I can understand that you want new though. Its hit and miss either way. It seams like if someone has issues with their 6.4, they have issues bad, and others seam to be fine, no matter what they do, Just trying to help you out is all.

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, not too many ford dealers around here to choose from, im kind picky, i only wanted black, but if i did it would look identical to yours and i dont want that, my 7.3 has the chrome, i want to do dark blue with black wheels painted blue bumpers, ect

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im a little too far away from texas, might be worth a trip though!

·
kinda hot in these rhinos
2,481 Posts
kenny... look online at norris ford and plaza ford... check plaza first...

there was a blue crew cab long bed there not too long ago...

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1,000 cash back, or
0.0% for 36 months
0.0% for 48 months
0.0% for 60 months
1.9% for 72 months

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
plaza didnt have a blue one, and norris had a blue xlt. hard to tell from the site, some #### in the pictures dones match the description.

·
kinda hot in these rhinos
2,481 Posts
plaza didnt have a blue one, and norris had a blue xlt. hard to tell from the site, some #### in the pictures dones match the description.
Norris is a mile from my house... ill drive by and see what they got. Ill text ya in a while when the rain lets up

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i know someone that got the price of a 55 thousand dollar truck down to 42 thousand, plus 1.9% for 72 months (im only 19) plus w.e a downpayment i use.

now to sell my truck!

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, jess' dad is pretty cool.

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Yes it does.. I can't even imagine a truck payment for 72 months...
Yep. I refuse. Thats why I have been without a truck for so long. I just refuse to finance this time.

I saw an ad on Craigslist for a guy wanting someone to take over payments on his 08. Monthly payments were over $900 a month. He still had almost 60 payments to make and owed like 41k. DOH!!!

Sorry. I love my Ford diesel trucks but dont need one that bad.

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am taking offers... :poke:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts