Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking that with a little creativity, duct tape, superglue, bondo and paint...I can modify these F150 mirrors to fit an F250.
What do y'all think?

There's just not that much difference in the sail panels....I'm pretty sure I can blend the 2 together seamlessly.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Sure. It's just plastic. :D Pretty sharp lookin' too. I can't live without my blind-spot mirror though.

·
PSN Noob
39 Posts
I bet you could. They look better than the nemo mirrors if you don't like the tow mirrors. LOL

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
I think they look a little better than the nemo mirrors. But is the angle of the door the way it leans in the same on the 150s as the 250s? If that makes sense, the second picture kinda shows what I'm talking about

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Well they did change the window to look like a superduty. Bench grinder might come in handy. How do the studs line up?

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell if I know how any of it lines up. LOL
Gonna try to find a junk one tomorrow to experiment with. I have some old nemo mirrors laying around.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Probably but it does not seem worth it.

08-current tow mirrors look and function better.
Are would be 100% completely out of place on a lowered truck. Get a sense of proportion, man.

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts
that plastic is a pain in the ass to work with... believe me... I've tried LOL

I was going to cut them halfway down on my 150, but got so fed up, i opted for SS mirrors.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
derrick36;145305408-current tow mirrors look and function better.[/QUOTE said:
Yes they 08 tow mirrors are but if you have seen his truck it looks much better and gives it a cleaner look with the smaller mirrors.. big tow mirrors would look out of place on his truck in my opinion..

·
Registered
814 Posts
Yes they 08 tow mirrors are but if you have seen his truck it looks much better and gives it a cleaner look with the smaller mirrors.. big tow mirrors would look out of place on his truck in my opinion..

The tow mirrors are better proportioned for a bigger truck. Even though it's a lowered super duty, it's still a big truck. Big truck + small mirrors= the big head/small ears look.

No one wants to drive this down the road.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
I think those f150 mirrors would look really good. There's just something I hate about those nemo mirrors, I think its cause they look upside down.

But I think fitted up right it would look great.

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts
Rich I have at least one sittin in my parents basement. it's yours to cut up if you want it. (only one side though, the other side is cut down)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts