Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went away for the day yesterday and when i returned this morning i noticed that my door was slightly cracked open and my amp steps were down on the driverside... so i parked and i went to open the door and noticed that my DVD navi head unit is gone as well as my ipod and my daughters DS....

having a sucky day

-Raul

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
God that sucks! I fuking hate thieves!!!!!

·
Banned
924 Posts
sorry to see that Raul that really sucks!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
so i went away for the day yesterday and when i returned this morning i noticed that my door was slightly cracked open and my amp steps were down on the driverside... so i parked and i went to open the door and noticed that my DVD navi head unit is gone as well as my ipod and my daughters DS....

having a sucky day

-Raul
:eek: that sucks.. I hope they catch them.. is your insurance going to cover the loses?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry to hear got one that might make you feel better. wifes jeep broke into 4 TIMES they stole 3 radios and the kids i pod first time they didnt get anything. Now i duct taped razor blades to the back of the radio like to see there fingers after pulling on the back of this one heres some pics. replaced 3 rradios and 4 windows, dash parts, center console, glove box and some misc. parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Damn raul that sucks man.

Here lately seems to be alot of thievery goin on

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sorry to hear dude that sux. I feel your pain though. I got my quad pod and gauges stolen and still havent been able to replace them. sux.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sorry to hear got one that might make you feel better. wifes jeep broke into 4 TIMES they stole 3 radios and the kids i pod first time they didnt get anything. Now i duct taped razor blades to the back of the radio like to see there fingers after pulling on the back of this one heres some pics. replaced 3 rradios and 4 windows, dash parts, center console, glove box and some misc. parts.
Wouldn't suprise me to hear you getting sued for the injuries to the next thief. Not that I would agree with it. You know how this country coddles the thieves and idiots now days. Something to think about. You would be beter off shooting them in the act.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
dang sucks to hear man. hope the insurance covers it.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I'M GOING TO BULLETPROOF MY TRUCK, i would like to see a thieve hit my window with a bat only to hit him back:evil

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
damn raul that sucks, hope they catch them.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Wow... That sounds familiar...

Was it at your house?? We've got to come up with something to stop these bastards...

Were your doors unlocked?

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
I need to get a garage big enough for my truck and everything else.

·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts
Damn raul that sucks man.

Here lately seems to be alot of thievery goin on
yeah, i've noticed that its becoming quite a trend lately......

sorry that it happened to you raul, i know exactly how you feel, all you can do is hope the bastard overdoses on the drugs he traded for your stuff with, or someone shoots him.

Now i duct taped razor blades to the back of the radio like to see there fingers after pulling on the back of this one
ohh, i am soooooo copying that idea. dude, that is awesome :bowfast:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I need to get a garage big enough for my truck and everything else.
amen, and make a bulletproof garage door and it not have any windows in it. FTW!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts