Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trucks got 265k and pulled injectors to do rebuild+diy stage 1's and here is 4 i just pulled out a lil bit ago and they looked 200 yrs old compared to drivers side! oh and what would cause the burnt nozzles?:poke:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
looks like you have a mix of injectors there lol. when i pulled mine i had 7 AOs and 1 AA. im not sure what totally causes it but just a build up of junk over the years. i would not expect them to look any diffrent after 265k miles.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like you have a mix of injectors there lol. when i pulled mine i had 7 AOs and 1 AA. im not sure what totally causes it but just a build up of junk over the years. i would not expect them to look any diffrent after 265k miles.
seriously other 4 were AA's idk about these though but how can you tell without raeding them? selinoids?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
on my AOs they have a black solenoid as the AA,AB and ADs have a brown solenoid. my AOs only have a serial number and no letters in front of it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i think alliant uses the yellow top? but dont quote me on that.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Read everything on the top of the solenoids.

Those look pretty darn clean compared to most, just so you know. ;)

The nozzles look normal, too.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Read everything on the top of the solenoids.

Those look pretty darn clean compared to most, just so you know. ;)

The nozzles look normal, too.
and i just wanted to brag a bit but when i checked the popet clearances they came out to near perfect.:D so thats awesome because i forgot to order your shims!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts