Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else watch this new show on HBO? All I have to say is that this show is badass! :rockwoot: It just makes me realize and appreciate how much these guys did for us, and still do. It is something that we should never forget. If you don't watch it, you should.

·
ERJ Aircraft Mechanic
853 Posts
Does anyone else watch this new show on HBO? All I have to say is that this show is badass! :rockwoot: It just makes me realize and appreciate how much these guys did for us, and still do. It is something that we should never forget. If you don't watch it, you should.
Haven't watched it yet, but I've got the DVR programed to record the first 6 episodes. When I get them all, I'll put them on a DVD and put them with my Band of Brothers DVD set.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i am really pissed we dont get HBO right now. i really wanted to watch it, i loved band of brothers.

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
I am also wishing I had HBO big time.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
i saw it,its a good show/but yet im thankful for what was done for us today.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bad.

This one was on the History channel.......not HBO.
Yes. I have watched that too. All of them are great shows IMO. The Pacific isn't as good as Band Of Brothers yet, but I am thinking that it is getting there.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
It's got too many left wing scenes and all of the WW II vets that I have talked to that were in the Pacific war said the only thing that was true was their lust to kill Japs. This last episode last night where some dumbass Marine actor shot a dairy cow from the train while in Australia was total BS. No Marine would do such a thing, especiallyback in those days.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's got too many left wing scenes and all of the WW II vets that I have talked to that were in the Pacific war said the only thing that was true was their lust to kill Japs. This last episode last night where some dumbass Marine actor shot a dairy cow from the train while in Australia was total BS. No Marine would do such a thing, especiallyback in those days.
I agree 100%. But I am sure that this show is not 100% factual. Some things are put in for entertainment, ratings, etc... such as when the guy shot the cow and the nudity, and other sex scenes from the episode last nite. Yes, sure there was no need for that, but it adds to the story.

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Its a decent show, different approach than Band of Brothers for sure, I'm about a week behind, my Dad TiVo's em for me and I watch em the weekend after usually.

·
Dieselis' Maximus
113 Posts
waiting for it to hit blu-ray I heard it had to many BS leftwing things that were not true also which is just sad and takes to much away from the guys who were there.

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Wow, you right wingers sure are paranoid......

(and annoying)

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
It's a great show. I love it

·
I Like Red Cows
364 Posts
Its pretty awesome. I didn't know if I liked it but I watched all of the first 3 like last thursday or something and needless to say I was up till 1 a.m. watching them. I also stayed up late last night to watch the fourth one as well!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts