Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TJP is proud to sponsor The Mud Farm! The Mud Farm is a truck and ATV mud park out in Sour Lake, TX. They have several different pits dug for racing and they also have ATV trails through out the woods. There's plenty of room for parking and camping. It's a family oriented park and during the summer there is a place for the kids to go swimming and they also do a mud race for the kids. Their next event is the weekend of New Years. The gates will open sometime Friday 31, 2010 and the gates will close sometime around 2:00 PM on Sunday 2, 2011. TJP will be out there with a booth set up, so if you come out be sure to come by the TJP booth and mention PSN and get a free koozie and decal! You can check out a few pictures on our Facebook page from the last event.

Check out The Mud Farm's website for pricing and directions. The event date is not up to date on their website as of right now but they are working on that.

Hope to see yall out there!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Heres a few pics of the trucks that show up out there. Theres many more though.

This one has 3 v8 engines in it. Its...impressive..lol

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Man, I really need to get some m/t's back on my truck. :D

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
how was would this be from jasper? thinking i my actually be in the area

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I looked on Google and it looks like it's about 20 miles or so northwest of Beaumont.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i googled it after i posted danny, its 76 miles, are going down?

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
i googled it after i posted danny, its 76 miles, are going down?

Not at New Year's, truck will be in FL. :evil But I'd definitely like to go sometime after.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Not at New Year's, truck will be in FL. :evil But I'd definitely like to go sometime after.

ok the truck will be in florida but what about u? id hate to let someone else race mine

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I need to bring my son out. He would get a kick out of those trucks...
keep me posted if ur guna go gare..... if im in the area ill try n make it down a lil farther south lol hell its only 15 hours from my house haha

·
Registered
451 Posts
I need to bring my son out. He would get a kick out of those trucks...
Hell yea, Im sure he would love it out there. Might want to bring him some hearing protection, just my opinion. These trucks havent seen mufflers in years.

And hey Garrett, we can see how many truck you can walk under without touching. :D

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
And see if you can get Paul out of Jasper, we will put him to work.:poke:
ill try n load paul and chris both up and get them outa town for a bit, then we can hire someone to toilet paper the place while there away HHAHA:evil

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Hell yea, Im sure he would love it out there. Might want to bring him some hearing protection, just my opinion. These trucks havent seen mufflers in years.

And hey Garrett, we can see how many truck you can walk under without touching. :D
Toby the comedian! :flipa:

In all honesty, New years Eve is no bueno for me. Probably be deer hunting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts