Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time is comming near. I am heading to IA and BWD to get my Engine and to play with the BWD trucks. :flipa: I hope to start the install on the 8th of Aug. Who is comming over after work to help me get R Done for the Drags on the 11th. :gun:

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
I think I can lend a hand or two.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
So you'll be up here the 11th basically in my backyard?!?!?! haha... can't wait.

Like I stated over on the OTHER forum, I'll be down to help if possible!

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
I'll be there!!

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys. Just remember that is Wednesday. I'll be driving all day to get home. May have to slip the date to the 9th. LOL depends on how far I can get with the boy in the truck with me. :shrug: It's a 17 hr drive home from where I'm going to be. :tree: I hate family reunion events.

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that was the goal. Had a few schedule slips. Chit happens. Opps I mean stuff. :D

·
Go Away I'm Baitin
1,142 Posts
matt you actually think that your trucks gonna run :hehe:

dont use the same monkey wrench you used last time :badidea:

makes things weak when you over torque them 2

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya ya I know them damn monkies will screw everything up. LOL

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
Ok so it's not lookin' good for me on the 8th Matt!!! Sorry Bro.
I'll call ya to get you paid for the fluidampr.
Sorry again...I was really lookin' foward to helping you out.

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thuggy Don;t sewat it. i got 48 hrs to get r done. I'll be thrashing from the 8/9th till she's running.

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the **** is getting deep in Sleesburg. The man :lame: came buy and slapped an impound sticker on the truck. :pullover: Have 48 hrs to move it. Can anyone lend me a tow. LOL Guess I can't complain as it been down for a few weeks. ;)

·
DI POWER
1,278 Posts
Damn Matt, if wasnt for bad luck u would'nt have any luck.....WTH.:(

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
Well the #### is getting deep in Sleesburg. The man :lame: came buy and slapped an impound sticker on the truck. :pullover: Have 48 hrs to move it. Can anyone lend me a tow. LOL Guess I can't complain as it been down for a few weeks. ;)
What, did ya leave it torn apart on Main Street of Sleesburg?!! Thought it was in your garage???

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It don;t fit in my garage so it was sitting on the street. thank god for Low range 4wd Guad. Pulled the truck like a toy. It's sitting in the DW now. the Police have no say now. Now the HOA will startch bitchen. LOL

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Na I'm waiting on parts life fuel pump, new HPOP setup and my Twins. :rockwoot: They should be poping out of the shop in Center Point IA within the next few weeks. :ford: The next problem is going to be squeezing them under the hood. :gun::ford:

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fix my truck the weekend of the 31st.

I'm looking to move that part to a holiday weekend. Starting on Sept 1st. It going to be a weekend party so come on over and lend a hand for an hrs or 24. ;) The engine may or may not be installed. It all depends on when the parts show up on my front door step. From there I'll be getting them on ASAP.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts