Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Sadly I think my run with this truck is going to be short lived, this wet year has to have been the worst to own a 2wd and now going full time with the farm its been even hard not having a 4wd my plans were to buy a 2nd truck for a 4wd and convert this one in time but financially i don't think i can swing this so I think I may be listing it for sale or trade, if anyones interested probably sell it for 5 if I keep the gauges and chip and seats, maybe 7 obo as it sits now

·
Native Californian
391 Posts
Sadly I think my run with this truck is going to be short lived, this wet year has to have been the worst to own a 2wd and now going full time with the farm its been even hard not having a 4wd my plans were to buy a 2nd truck for a 4wd and convert this one in time but financially i don't think i can swing this so I think I may be listing it for sale or trade, if anyones interested probably sell it for 5 if I keep the gauges and chip and seats, maybe 7 obo as it sits now
Man I'd almost be willing to consider trading my 99 Superduty if a little $$ were thrown in. I need a crew cab in a bad way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Man I'd almost be willing to consider trading my 99 Superduty if a little $$ were thrown in. I need a crew cab in a bad way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
If you weren't in CA haha I've looked at a few SD trucks crew long though are my definite criteria along with 4x

I think Ford only made like 5 crew long SD trucks though....

·
Native Californian
391 Posts
If you weren't in CA haha I've looked at a few SD trucks crew long though are my definite criteria along with 4x

I think Ford only made like 5 crew long SD trucks though....
Sure seems like it. They are hard to find in manual. I can find auto all day long. Keep us posted as to what you do.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Old girl left me Friday night, had been looking at trucks in advance so I had my replacement picked out pending sale of this truck and the one I picked out still being available

Not exactly what I wanted but I'm satisfied, 06 Ram2500 Cummins, crew long 337k miles but rust free and clean and bought it for what I sold the OBS for

81 - 85 of 85 Posts