Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my regular work schedule is from 6am to 2:30pm. I just had lunch about 20 min. ago :doh: Anyways, i figured since it was a way late lunch, and found out my favorite sandwich place has a location next to my work, i went for it. They are a little pricey, but make the BEST sandwiches i have ever had. I will take one of these over a burger anyday (maybe even some steaks :eek:) Anyways, check this thing out, only pic i could take before i had to devour it lol. Hot pastrami :D

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
:postwhore2:

That looks sooo good.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Dude, no offense, BUTTTT you want the best pastrami? Its NYC ooohhhhhh yeah! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
niiice, nothing beats a good lunch, even if it is a late one.

I used to go to this little family owned sub shop and get the absolute BEST buffalo chicken sub I have ever had. Didn't matter if it was 90° out was still worth it.

Now that I am stuck in an office lunch sucks though, last friday was a good one, eating some taco bell and watching some Office space in the truck

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
hooters is the place to be for sure! the food is good and the women are better!! :rockwoot:

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
hooters is the place to be for sure! the food is good and the women are better!! :rockwoot:
too bad your not up here in MA, we are going there Sat for a diesel meet, should have 15-20 people

can't beat breasts and wings. Oh and Tater tots coverd in cheese and bacon :drool:

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's like a romance explosion in your mouth?
Its like a orgasm for your mouth LOL

Dude, no offense, BUTTTT you want the best pastrami? Its NYC ooohhhhhh yeah! :rockwoot::rockwoot:
Pastrami sounded good, I usually get the surfin cow from this place. Its roast beef, bacon, avacodo (i dont get avacodo), cream chese, lettuce, mayo, mustard, and peppers. SOOO good.

I figured you as more of tubesteak kinda guy Alex. :shrug:
Is that why you wont stop calling me every night? :poke: LOL

He loves the Teriyaki tube steak. I can attest to that.
I didnt know there was such a thing, I thought it was a Teriyaki flavored tooth pick :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts