Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been working on this a while w/ the help of Matt (Gearhead) and Andy Moore and David (Swamps). Everything turned out great. Matt got me the GT4294R and the 1.15 housing for a killer price. The mount that Andy built is Awesome and went in w/o any issues. David got me into a set of 250/80s and they are smooth as butter. The truck feels as responsive as it did w the modded H2 maybe more. The turbo is very easy to daily drive, and smoke is not an issue at all. It starts to lite around 1700, and I find myself pulling out of it while cruising because the speedo keeps climbing. The most I've seen so far is 45psi, but I had to back off to keep from running over the Hybrid on front of me. It was still pulling hard at 45psi, so there is still on top.

Here are some pictures of the install.

Sean

Attachments

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
That is pure awesomeness. Im jealous......
Glad you like your new set-up.

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
thats sick! nice setup i don't get envious..... but thats stuff thare sure is purty

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That is a work of art.

Want to sale it?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nice Sean!!

Whatever happened to thisLOL:poke:
I'm going to use the GT22 The 42 is way too big! It would be a lot of work to get the 42 in.

Here is a link to the turbo that I'm going to use. TurboByGarrett.com - Catalog

It's supposed to spool really fast, be geat for DD, and leave some room to get the the up pipes from the top of the motor.

By the way, i wasn't going to post about this setup. Now everybody is going to want one.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just had to give you a hard time Travis. The 42 actually fits really good. I think there is more space between it and tha cowl than there was w the H2.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts