Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank Doug at GoGoDiesel. He has gone beyond the call of duty of a diesel shop, as far as picking me up from the airport to pickup my truck twice, taught me how to install and fix my own truck. He even has let me use his tools and garage to install parts on my truck, GoGoDiesel is by far the best shop i have ever gone to and has earned a life time customer.

Thanks,

Austin

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
Welcome. Thanks for letting me test stuff on your truck. And not bitching about my driving.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
:rockwoot:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey doug can you come up to Alaska and test stuff on my truck? Hahahaha

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
I needed a 4x4 truck, my lowered 2wd dually just seems to not have enough traction at the track. Need to go land speed racing.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i know where theres a short bed dually that u can rip on after i get studs and an egr delete in it

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
I have seen Doug post quite a bit during my short time here and he seems very knowledgeable. After reading the initial post I started reading up a little more and looking into some of Doug's products. I just really get the impression that Doug really tries to help people out and help them understand what's going on, even if he does it in his own "friendly way."

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
And now he ran his truck out of fuel. Guess who gets to bring him tools.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
And now he ran his truck out of fuel. Guess who gets to bring him tools.
LOL guess class isn't quite over with yet. Mental Note: Stop and get Green Stuff

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I don't want to make Dougs head any bigger. He and I have become good friends, and I agree, he goes way above and beyond. The little bastard is wicked smart when it comes to the powerstroke. You should see him hit a plate of sushi too. DAMN.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Please don't inflate Doug's head any further. I've talked to him on the phone a few times and I definetly believe he cares about his customers and their satisfaction. Its not all about the money with Doug.

·
Diesel Enthusiast
392 Posts
He's a great guy, I called him 6 times today. Really wish I was closer to FL.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts