Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the Hat too. New Boost, Pyro, and Trans. Now I just have to get motivated to install them.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Air bag pressure gauge. It matches the DiProcol's pretty well.

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
Sweet!!!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Nice not get them on there for Friday.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice not get them on there for Friday.
I think Im going to bring them in my office after lunch and start wiring all the grounds together, power wires together, and light wires together and mount them in the pod, that way when I get home, I just have to tie everything into my existing wires. Just trying to decide on what order to mount them in now.
Im thinking:

air bag
trans temp
pyro
boost

Are yall mounting your pods over the existing pillar, or totally removing the factory pillar?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I think Im going to bring them in my office after lunch and start wiring all the grounds together, power wires together, and light wires together and mount them in the pod, that way when I get home, I just have to tie everything into my existing wires. Just trying to decide on what order to mount them in now.
Im thinking:

air bag
trans temp
pyro
boost

Are yall mounting your pods over the existing pillar, or totally removing the factory pillar?
Its designed to be attached to your existing pillar

·
<--losser
315 Posts
who could give me a quote of trans guage, and pyro? and hopefully something to put them in like a pod or a general something of that sort

1 - 15 of 15 Posts