Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 f350 6.0 just did the the blue spring upgrade but my spring blue which did absolutely nothing to my truck but make it run like crap so I took it off and I did the EGR delete and all new top end gaskets, new up pipe and y pipe and cleaned all electrical. Havent started it started it in 5 days but when I tried starting it the screws that came with my EGR delete where to long for the turbo and I didnt realize the oil line wasnt sealed, so oil poured out the top. So I cleaned it up as best as i could. And it wants to start but my batteries keep dieing even though my lower alternator is brand new and the top alternator is about 4 months old and my batteries are less than a year and it has air in the lines I'm figuring cause the top filter is bubbly as hell. I even had 2 trucks one for each battery and it finally turned over but would hold charge cause it died. And it sound rough as hell. But now my batteries are completely dead I'm guessing cause all does is click. Idk what to do from here except test my batteries and alternators again? Can someone help me out please????

1 - 1 of 1 Posts