Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is great. Now if onley I could get my 99 7.3 whistling Dixie I'd have it made hello y'all my name's Carl can I ask for advice I'm not too bad when it comes to wrenching she really got me broke and lost I replaced all the sensors except ipr it was working but my harness on top was burnt up well took it off replaced what needed. and run ok but that one freind and his phone says I think them wires are not right on the icp I replaced the plug prior it's cold in Newbury Ohio so we hook up long wires from the icp and ran them in the window so he could check voltage while I'm driving well he grazed I don't no what wire on it but hit a 12 volt radio wire and has not run since I have run test I could it don't communicate no check engine light and it won't ground out relay for glow plugs and fuel pump.... PCM??? Please help thank you

·
PSN intsigator
6,853 Posts
Where was the 12 volts going, if it was the return signal to the computer you will prolly need a new computer.

I would start by undoing all the has been done and start from scratch

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts