Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say publicly to 97Beast (John)...thank you for the bronco seat floor mounts.

I bought these seats a couple of weeks ago and wasn't really paying attention to the sliding mechanism. 97Beast said he had the floor mounts for sale so I picked them up thinking it was just the piece that mounts to the floor not the sliding mechanism. He sent both pieces. I'm very glad he did. After looking at the piece that was on the seats at the time of purchase the slide mechanism was jacked up and would not have worked had only the floor mount been sent.

I really appreciate your help. You bailed me out of a bad deal.:bowfast:

Thanks again,
Scott

·
GIG 'EM
240 Posts
Thanks Scott! I'm glad i could help you out. I didnt feel the need to separate the tracks and mounts. I'm really glad they came in handy. Before i threw my old bronco seats in the dumpster, after my SD seat swap, i decided to keep those sliders and mounts, somehow knowing they'd be needed by someone down the road. Kind of funny how things work out sometimes. :D
You'll have to post up some pics of the seats in the "interior mods" thread whenever you finish the install. I always liked the bronco captains chairs, just hard to find them in good shape.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts