Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since the NADM Texas Diesel Nationals are October 10th in Crandall, then Pinks All Out is the next weekend in Houston, I decided I'm just gonna take the whole week off and stay in Texas. What's some stuff I can do during the week? I'll probably have a friend of mine with me so I'm sure we'll be making full use of the local cab services at night LOL , but what's some stuff to do during the day?

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
So since the NADM Texas Diesel Nationals are October 10th in Crandall, then Pinks All Out is the next weekend in Houston, I decided I'm just gonna take the whole week off and stay in Texas. What's some stuff I can do during the week? I'll probably have a friend of mine with me so I'm sure we'll be making full use of the local cab services at night LOL , but what's some stuff to do during the day?

Float the Guadalupe.
Sunset eating/drinking @ the Oasis on Travis...
Riverwalk in S.A.
Gruene
Luckenbach

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Stockyards.
Six Flags is a good way to work off a hangover.
Or just sleep during the day, to warm up for the next night.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Float the Guadalupe.
Sunset eating/drinking @ the Oasis on Travis...
Riverwalk in S.A.
Gruene
Luckenbach
:whs:

Have Logan show you around the Guadalupe and New Braunfels. Canyon Lake is awesome to take a boat ride around. After you see that, you may never wanna go back to Louisiana again....

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
the rub and tugs on harry hines in dallas...

did I say that out loud???:lookaround:

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Almost forgot. October is State Fair in Dallas. Its pretty big and pretty cool....

I used to go there for Texas OU every year until the tickets got over 300 ea....
Forgot about the fair. It is pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
If you like fishing there are 3 lakes within 15min here

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I dont see Danny doing that honestly.

now.....I CAN see him hanging out on Rattlesnake telling some of his infamous jokes. lol
I didn't either but I threw it out anyway.

Rattlesnack Island is right up his alley though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts