Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's making the trip, and when?

I'll be leaving DFW on 05-06-10 around 6 am, picking up a second passenger and another truck in Little Rock and leaving there by noon. Should be in Bowling Green by 7-8PM, then head to the Wah Bah.

·
green member
297 Posts
... picking up a second passenger and another truck in Little Rock and leaving there by noon. Should be in Bowling Green by 7-8PM, then head to the Wah Bah.

Well chit...if that second truck is my dirty farm truck and you wanna leave LR around noon then I'll be leaving around 3am.:doh:

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I'm leaving Houston on Wednesday morning with Deranged in tow behind me.

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
Leavin out Wed night whenever JD gets his crap together.....from the station of college.

I'm bringing the froth, Bryan, beware.

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
If youre waiting on JD to get his crap together..might as well plan for the 2011 TS event!
I'm driving up to North Texas to meet him wed night because they are putting his tranny back togather tues.. sounds dangerous..:doh:

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
just tell him to leave his valve lash ALONE. Youll get a very fun response to that.
I dont say crap, I have to ride however many hours with him...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Definitely wish I was making the trip to Bowling Green with you guys. Have a fun safe trip and I'm sure I'll here all about it when yall get back.

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
I'll be heading up with Logan Thursday night, he says 7:30, i bet we don't leave till about 9 :poke:

·
OBS junkie
8,249 Posts
Who all from TX is still going to TS since they cancelled the drags?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts