Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stolen at 4:20 today at 1604/ culebra San Antonio. Please keep a lookout. You can't miss the 38" tires, ORT bumper, and zombie outbreak response vehicle sticker in the rear window.
Thanks.

·
Banned
844 Posts
I'll keep an eye out

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
Sucks man, I'll keep an eye out for it.

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
:whs:

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
:mad: Hope you get it back.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
That blows. Ford trucks are being stolen left and right they finally got it all figured out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just installed the mods and was thinking every day, "need to install kill switch and call insurance for additions." Just been extremely busy this week with the holidays. They got me a few days too early. :(

This is the first vehicle that I was truly happy with and felt was "complete". I didn't look at it and think "sucks until I get......." :(

:(

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
I meant Taco Bell..

But seriously, I could get to messico for about 20 bucks from your location. I'm not trying to be a dick, and I REALLY hope you get your truck back and it's not trashed. :(

·
Junior Mint
2,461 Posts
My customers 6.0 CC was stolen outside of Austin about a year ago. Cops spotted it the very next night and chased them thru brush country. When it stopped something like 10 people scattered from it and the cops caught no one.

They had removed the rear seats, put 600 miles on it, and of course it was all scratched and dinged to hell from the escape thru the brush country. He got it back and it's just a beater now and it used to be a real nice truck.

Not to scare you or anything but Superduty's go to Mexico usually if they are stolen out of SA or Houston.

Good luck.

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
My customers 6.0 CC was stolen outside of Austin about a year ago. Cops spotted it the very next night and chased them thru brush country. When it stopped something like 10 people scattered from it and the cops caught no one.

They had removed the rear seats, put 600 miles on it, and of course it was all scratched and dinged to hell from the escape thru the brush country. He got it back and it's just a beater now and it used to be a real nice truck.

Not to scare you or anything but Superduty's go to Mexico usually if they are stolen out of SA or Houston.

Good luck.
When my truck was stolen, the Irving PD found it within 2 hours and cornered the guy in a AutoZone parking lot off of Story Rd. The idiot tried to ram his way out and destroyed to squad cars before pinning the truck against a light post. :doh:

17K damage to the truck. Took about a month to get the truck back and 7 years later, I still find random pieces of broken glass. :doh:

Thank GOD for lojack.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^Do the police start looking up on the lojack system the moment you call them?

When I called 911, they didn't ask me ####. They just said an officer will be there shortly, which turned out over an hour later. :(

·
pescador loco
122 Posts
im between houston and galveston.. ill keep my eye open down here (in little mexico)...my truck got broken into after my wedding in may 09 and the #######s took about 10000 dollars worth of gifts cash jewlery and 1 bottle of polo...In the hooters parking lot of all places took 1.5hr for johnny to get there, and just showed me how they broke in...Im sure a stolen truck of that size will show up..most likely joy riders IMO...As long as you have pics and reciepts to everything you should be ok... i had to claim my belongings under my homeowners insurance...In the state of texas your vehical is considered an extension of your home and thats also why we can legally carry a conceled fire arm in our vehicals at all times if you meet the requirments... basiclly i think theres away around not reporting everything you do to your truck to the insurance company...I could be wrong!!! Good Luck man

1 - 20 of 27 Posts