Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on David. This thing needs at least a week of advertisement. I know there is a NHRDA race going on the same weekend, so I dont know who will be out of town for that.

Im up for going.

At least for a little

I might make a couple passes if the truck is running good. I get it out of the shop today.....

Buddy here at work just got his Corvette out of the shop this week. Dyno tuned 401 RWHP. I cant wait to ride down the track in it.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Come on David. This thing needs at least a week of advertisement. I know there is a NHRDA race going on the same weekend, so I dont know who will be out of town for that.

Im up for going.

At least for a little

I might make a couple passes if the truck is running good. I get it out of the shop today.....

Buddy here at work just got his Corvette out of the shop this week. Dyno tuned 401 RWHP. I cant wait to ride down the track in it.
hmm I will not be here that weekend, going to Suncoast.
We are ganna push for a BIG April show with Snow White making her first appearance since the ice age.

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
April is a good month... just dont make it for the 16th and 17th or the 24th(bash thing is that weekend) PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cant do it Friday April 9th. The Race in Ennis is on the 10th. I would imagine most going will be pulling out that Friday evening or early Saturday morning.

Ill see ya'll in Ennis......

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
hmm I will not be here that weekend, going to Suncoast.
We are ganna push for a BIG April show with Snow White making her first appearance since the ice age.

Sorry I just spit out my drink. LOL LOL Guess I will have to come back in from New Orleans to see this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts