Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder if this weekends race,
One of the highlites will Be Snow White attempting to outrun Deranged with some big Neanderthal behind the wheel:D

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
One of the highlites will Be Snow White attempting to outrun Deranged with some big Neanderthal behind the wheel:D

I have a feeling there's gonna be a few more showing up to this now. :doh:

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
give me a flight and ill fly over the pacific just to see this.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Back in New Orleans. Not making this one.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
wheres it at? i got time off to go to TS and that idea is scrap, maybe ill head down that way

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
damnit boys, lets move these north a lil ways, thats a long haul this for this, but ima try to make it! anyone headin down from the oklahoma or texas panhandle?

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I see Grandpa is being all delusional and sh!t again.....poor bastard......:D

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
I would love to be there, but Houston is just a tad bit further than Bowling Green.... Not gonna happen LOL

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Word on the street is a certain 6 leaker is supposed to make an appearance, kill 2 birds with 1 stone:evil
man I kill myself I should become a comedian LOL

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
HMMM Going to Houston to visit mom (mothers day is Sun) might have to make a detour to the track. :D

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
well since the racing at ts is cancelled, that scratches us. Who all is coming to this shindig? Might have to run down to houston friday.
be there or be square! ive been talkin to kendal, i think we should have a party afterwards, get some psn members together, meet n greet kinda thing, cuz i dont know a single person on this sight, cept for facebook kinda stuff

1 - 20 of 102 Posts