Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
901 - 920 of 952 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Yeah, when my friend stormed down in her cute attire.....

"Kendal! We have a situation"
O' yes it is all starting to registure now. LOL LOL

That's right because Kelly came down and said we need to go and Party upstairs.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
O' yes it is all starting to registure now. LOL LOL

That's right because Kelly came down and said we need to go and Party upstairs.
Yeah, I was pretty sure I remembered y'all being there.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Im pretty sure at one point we had 20 people in the hotel room, and the dude still didnt wake up!!! nothing like opening the room door and hearing......ummmmmm we have a bit of a situation!!!! lol good times good times

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
before, remember when the beer can got slapped out of your hand, and then you stepped on it in the hall, then the front desk guy came upstairs, looked right at the beer can and goes "can you guys keep it down please" LMFAO didnt say chit about the beer can or the foaming beer on the carpet!!!

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
For the record, that was broncof250444 that was passed out in there. :D

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
before, remember when the beer can got slapped out of your hand, and then you stepped on it in the hall, then the front desk guy came upstairs, looked right at the beer can and goes "can you guys keep it down please" LMFAO didnt say chit about the beer can or the foaming beer on the carpet!!!
And then you got some drink spilled on ya and you said if I did it again it was on, so I "cheered" your beer and it splashed right into your face. LOL

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #914
ha ha LOL. That guy didnt know what to think about us.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
And then you got some drink spilled on ya and you said if I did it again it was on, so I "cheered" your beer and it splashed right into your face. LOL

I didnt have a beer bra!!! trying to think who that was i dont remember nothing getting spilled on me. but then again i was laughing to hard to know.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I didnt have a beer bra!!! trying to think who that was i dont remember nothing getting spilled on me. but then again i was laughing to hard to know.
I was talking about Garrett.

901 - 920 of 952 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.