Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 952 Posts

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
I would strongly recommend Terrell, TX. There's not much if anything to offer in Crandall itself. It's a 15 minute drive from Terrell to Crandall. Mesquite is another option but is basically East Dallas these days and not the best part of town to be parking nice trucks together in a parking lot. Mesquite is dry, Terrell is wet. Now that we've decided on the town I'll let someone else take the lead on the hotel but I'm leaning strongly toward the Comfort Inn. I will join in and stay the night so as not to drink and drive home.

Comfort Inn‎
103 Mira Place
Terrell, TX 75160
(972) 524-5590‎
*my dad uses this specific hotel for work and says it's very nice. More like suites than hotels, some rooms have Jacuzzis in the room, and it's reasonably priced.

Days Inn
1618 State Highway 34
Terrell, TX‎
(972) 551-1170‎

Motel 6
101 Mira Place
Terrell, TX‎
(972) 563-0300‎

La Quinta Inn‎
1614 State Highway 34
Terrell, TX‎
(972) 551-1090‎

Americas Best Value Inn‎
309 I-20E
Terrell, TX‎
(972) 563-9534‎

Holiday Inn Express

300 Tanger Drive
Terrell, TX‎
(972) 563-7888‎

Best Western Country Inn
1604 State Highway 34
Terrell, TX‎
(972) 563-1521‎

All of these are at the same exit off I-20. There's plenty of places to eat and even a few places for BigR to show off his line dancing skills.

Tom, copy/paste and start a hotel thread if you like.

·
THE ONE AND ONLY!
2,736 Posts
just drag racing no sled pullin right???
All day event that will include drag racing, sled pulling and dyno. Plus a vendor alley and Show-N-Shine! Located at the new Dallas Raceway Drag strip in Crandall TX!

·
just a good ol' boy......
196 Posts
All day event that will include drag racing, sled pulling and dyno. Plus a vendor alley and Show-N-Shine! Located at the new Dallas Raceway Drag strip in Crandall TX!
there is the main answer i was looking for...this was not mentioned in the topic at all...what gives, lol. could someone update this to give a description about what is going on..:poke: oh yeah, only 4 hours away for me...penciling it now..

·
THE ONE AND ONLY!
2,736 Posts
there is the main answer i was looking for...this was not mentioned in the topic at all...what gives, lol. could someone update this to give a description about what is going on..:poke:
Yea....info is still coming out....I am getting with RON later this week about it :ford:

Currently, that is about all is known.....:doh:

·
THE ONE AND ONLY!
2,736 Posts
At least youll be there for the beer drinking team right mike?

Budro, what do you think about Rockwall for hotels? i know a lot of restaurants and its a nice part of town. think itd be too high dollar?
Yea...Rockwall would be a ways away though....

COMPLETELY WRONG Highway :poke:

41 - 60 of 952 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.