Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys, with the support from members and family, we're going to make the trip to hopefully beat up on some chev's and dodge's in texas, i'm confirming my truck and I will be there, hope to see many of you guys out there supporting the blue oval.

thanks to everyone who is supporting me, see you guys at the:tree:

·
Registered
917 Posts
good luck shawn
I hope to make it to the nhrda race in ny april 17th
but got alot of work ahead for whitey
parts sitting thee just dont have time to work on it

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Hell, since your going to be in the states, you should drive from Texas to NC to race at the Rockingham event and beat up some more Cummins. You could make it a round trip. They are only a week apart. You could even stay at my apartment in Atlanta (Kennesaw, GA) during the week before the Rockingham event. I could stay with my girlfriend and you could have the apartment to yourself.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Yep, I'll be there. Just need someone to sponsor me with real tires :poke:

I bet David's got some tires laying around that you could use.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
Yep, I'll be there. Just need someone to sponsor me with real tires :poke:
i believe David already offered a new set of toyo proxes mounted and ready to go if you come down? he didn't say when the offer ended so it should still be good!!! :D

See ya soon!
can't wait to see ur truck again. that thing is CLEAN!!! gonna run it this time???

·
Registered
575 Posts
affirmative ghost writer!!
I have been wanting to see that truck ever since you built it. everytime i look at it, it gives me woooood. lol

edit: sooo whats the hotel situation for everybody? Are yall going up friday night? What hotel is everyone staying at?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
friday night quality in hotel parking lot, eric from innovative diesel and i will be hanging around my truck, who ever wants to come visit, we will be there

1 - 20 of 95 Posts