Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new on this forum but its easy to see that us Texans seem to be the majority at least from what I've seen being new. I just wonder if I could start a thread of where in the Lonestar state is everyone from or where they live now? I'm in lubbock the wind blows, it rains mud, and it's hotter than whatever but we love it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll be back home in Huntsville around the middle of May. Working in Afghanistan right now. Can't wait to get back.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, not far from ya...Amarillo, TX
Hey ByrdDog got any pics of your truck on 35s and of your 1960 I love the early 60 model F. trucks always wanted a 64 step side. My Grandpa had one whenever I was a kid and I want to replicate it kinda restomod with a big block of course.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey ByrdDog got any pics of your truck on 35s and of your 1960 I love the early 60 model F. trucks always wanted a 64 step side. My Grandpa had one whenever I was a kid and I want to replicate it kinda restomod with a big block of course.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sure. Here's my current fleet:

Some of my past rides:

·
Registered
372 Posts
292 V8 with Holley 2BBL, T98 4 speed, divorced T-case, Dana 60 rear, Dana 44 front.

·
Registered
64 Posts
UPD103 thank you for your service, my son and son in law were both there and son in law is there on his sidxth or seventh tour.

In Dallas for now, wife in Louisiana and new job either Savana or Knoxville, waiting on word for new job.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'm in lewisville which is north of dallas

·
Registered
15 Posts
Live in Cypress, work in Houston, fish in Galveston/Rayburn, hunt in Woodville, Rocksprings, and Normangee, wakeboard in Lake Jackson

·
Registered
626 Posts
I am south of Houston near Friendswood, spend a lot of time in San Leon on Galveston Bay, fishing, jet skis or just drinkin', Hunt near Moran, north of Cisco. Bought me a 750 Kingquad recently always looking for a place to ride it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts