Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
6.0beau
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to check out the new super duty and test drive it, i was thoroughly impressed with the power, ride, and everything. The one thing I wasn't impressed with was the damn price tag. 63k for a 350 King Ranch wow, what is the deal with this. Our economy is in shambles and people are struggling for jobs and barely able to make a living. You damn near have to be a millionaire or damn close to be able to afford one of these damn trucks. Maybe I will buy one and just live in it who needs a house. Just felt like putting my .02 in about it.:ford:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
exact same story for me man. i live in vancouver and went by the dealer to check the new 6.7 out and damn was i amazed, it was a lariat w/chrome package and everything... the truck is awesome to look at and drool over but the price tag up here 76k for a lariat i think a king ranch would be somewhere in the 80' k... one day ill have one haha

·
jlsf350
5 Posts
Test drove a 2011 a few days and was totally impressed with the power. Definitely has a different kick than the 6.4. The trucks are made to scoot! The price tag over in VA was 59,000 for a fully loaded Lariat. But I did see a King Ranch 450 for 63,000.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
I was at the Houston rodeo and I saw a 6.4 that was in the 60's and I almost had a heartattack and pooped myself. Then I saw a 6.7 and I told myself lets go and finish this heartattack,but i was lucky the Ford booth didn't have a price on it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
exact same story for me man. i live in vancouver and went by the dealer to check the new 6.7 out and damn was i amazed, it was a lariat w/chrome package and everything... the truck is awesome to look at and drool over but the price tag up here 76k for a lariat i think a king ranch would be somewhere in the 80' k... one day ill have one haha
Thanks almost as much as my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
More than my house cost me last year!..... and it ain't small, 2700 sq foot....

:doh:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
if i was to ever a buy a truck im pretty sure id buy it in the US, we get ripped pretty bad in canada. they are over priced the mspr by about 15k according to the states pricing. :mad:

·
Registered
27 Posts
They are pricey but they are selling well. It shows that people have work in the pipeline and that's a good thing for everyone.

I

·
0 Posts
It's got to the point that for someone to buy a new truck they need to make money with it. For most guys anyway..

·
Registered
592 Posts
I don't know Bub,i was driving home from work the other day and was checking out this Fine looking Ford,the windows were half way down and when i got up beside "HER" she was a fine looking Blond behind the wheel i sheet you Not!

Yea i looked like i had one of those Anti theft devices in my steering wheel LOL :~)

In My Part North Florida, Soccer Ball moms have as many 3/4 tons as the work force,No joke

·
6.0beau
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Banks are going to have to start offering 15 and 30 year notes so that people can afford to drive these things. Its crazy

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I don't know Bub,i was driving home from work the other day and was checking out this Fine looking Ford,the windows were half way down and when i got up beside "HER" she was a fine looking Blond behind the wheel i sheet you Not!

Yea i looked like i had one of those Anti theft devices in my steering wheel LOL :~)

In My Part North Florida, Soccer Ball moms have as many 3/4 tons as the work force,No joke

you arent too far from me..

I have only seen 2 6.7's around town here locally. A white and tan lariat pulling a horse trailer and a black king ranch like mine but a F450

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just 30 a minute Drive :~)

Paul Clark Ford here in Yulee had three 2011's two Gassers and One Really nice 6.7 Bronze two tone/Pale Adobe, Crew cab,But the Crew cab is gone Now,i seen a guy looking at it the other day when i stopped by to pick up a 2011 ford Book,next day gone :~) they where asking $56,xxx for it,it had the Adobe two tone leather,Very nice!

Oh I Forgot... Paul Clark also has a Sweet Big Arse 450 Black and Adobe, King Ranch :~) I Think the Price was $68,000,It is Really Nice !!!

Lilliston Ford in Camden Ga. has Three or four i haven't been over there yet but i have talked to them in the past about a New truck Nice guys in Ga.

May need to get hooked up with ya Later when I get mine, for some real world Mod Info :~) I will prolly wait till after the First of the year to give them a little time to work out the Knocking and what else may pop up...

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Just 30 a minute Drive :~)

Paul Clark Ford here in Yulee had three 2011's two Gassers and One Really nice Bronze two tone/Pale Adobe, Crew cab,But the Crew cab is gone Now,i seen a guy looking at it the other day when i stopped by to pick up a 2011 ford Book,next day gone :~) they where asking $56,xxx for it,it had the Adobe two tone leather,Very nice!

Lilliston Ford in Camden Ga. has Three or four i haven't been over there yet but i have talked to them in the past about a New truck Nice guys in Ga.

May need to get hooked up with ya Later when I get mine, for some real world Mod Info :~) I will prolly wait till after the First of the year to give them a little time to work out the Knocking and what else may pop up...
yep, that's about it, I have some family that live in Yulee.

There are a few on the local lots here. I would never buy anything from Paul Clark or Lilliston, we had very bad experiences with both dealerships.

Come down to Jax and check out Duval Ford and Mike Shad.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oof the local indy repair shops owners just bought one here, got to drool for a sec, King Range, Golden Bronze on top (the new KR brown...v7) and some variant of Arizona Beige on bottom.... I umm, well yeah.

Nice truck for sure.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Leadfoot, I bought mine out of Starke, i was looking for an xlt the only one that was within my pricerange was in Atlanta. The dealer ended up driving it down from Atlanta for me.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I test drove one, it was awsome, the price tag on it was $48,000, It was a 250 xlt.
The salesman said he just sold a 450 for $70,000

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Well, if you pay MSRP for it, your not a very shrewd buyer,, I have had three dealers try to get me to buy, all under MSRP... by 6-7k.

I'll have one some time this year I think....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts