Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I installed a Terminator T500 17* modded pump in my 2002 f350. After talking to joey i figured what the hell. Results are impressive, cost was $260.00 He rebulit my hpop that only had 117k on it. I chose to send him mine and have it rebuilt instead of paying a core charge. When I used to hold it wot in level 3 on my cts evo. I would see my hpop pressure drop to around 2200-2250. When running this test it would be wot up to around 70mph. After intalling the new hpop with same tuning it hold strong at 2750-2800 up to 90mph. I am very very impressed with this. I cannot wait to tow with it. Keep in mind also, I still dont have any custom tunes installed for it yet. I would recommend this modification for everyone. Its cheap has a two year warrenty and it pulls WAY harder then the truck ever did before....

This is hands down the best mod you can do for a 7.3L imoa

·
Registered
233 Posts
can they mod a 15* to this?

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
LOL...

Didn't Joey just post he was not doing this anymore...

I saw no difference, zero. But there is only so much you can do with pulling the check valves out.

I know of a few others that saw no difference.

Will it help? Maybe.

Would a SRP1 or AD do better... ya.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
LOL...

I saw no difference, zero. But there is only so much you can do with pulling the check valves out.

Will it help? Maybe.

Joey posted he wasnt doing a modded 17 anymore... the new deal is the T500. Its not what you had.

I just sent my modded 17* down to him to get checked out and he is sold out of t500 parts otherwise i would have gotten one

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
LOL...

Will it help? Maybe.

I think you're thinking modded 17* Joe. Not the same IIRC.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I think you're thinking modded 17* Joe. Not the same IIRC.

So now we have a modded modded 17*... got ya.

Must have found another check valve to pull out.

·
Me Likey Ford
173 Posts
He's an idiot. In every thread I read. That's it, that's all. Douche bag of the year contender for sure.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
He's an idiot. In every thread I read. That's it, that's all. Douche bag of the year contender for sure.
Opinions vary...

What have you done???

Got any experance with any product other then your superchips programer and your muffler delete???

:doh:

·
Snowboard season cometh..
274 Posts
Opinions vary...

What have you done???

Got any experance with any product other then your superchips programer and your muffler delete???

:doh:
Joe -

I'm curious.... I know you've run tons of turbos, tunes, tuners.... heck, you've run a couple engines, right? So I'm wondering what your experience is with modifying HPOPs.

To the OP - thanks for sharing your experience.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Hello, I installed a Terminator T500 17* modded pump in my 2002 f350. After talking to joey i figured what the hell. Results are impressive, cost was $260.00 He rebulit my hpop that only had 117k on it. I chose to send him mine and have it rebuilt instead of paying a core charge. When I used to hold it wot in level 3 on my cts evo. I would see my hpop pressure drop to around 2200-2250. When running this test it would be wot up to around 70mph. After intalling the new hpop with same tuning it hold strong at 2750-2800 up to 90mph. I am very very impressed with this. I cannot wait to tow with it. Keep in mind also, I still dont have any custom tunes installed for it yet. I would recommend this modification for everyone. Its cheap has a two year warrenty and it pulls WAY harder then the truck ever did before....

This is hands down the best mod you can do for a 7.3L imoa
Hey Doug, thank you for the data and I'm glad your happy.:ford:

The whole objective of the T500 was to make something affordable. The T1000 will be affordable as well and will fit right in with what's currently available in todays market.

Joe: Really? Seriously? As some have already stated, the T500 is not a moded 17. I went much deeper into the pump and believe me, the check valves have nothing to do with total output. Every pump that leaves my shop, loses the check valves(stock, rebuild, new, duals, whatever).

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Oh I love the oil threads,
But, I like the price tag and m sure that it wont power b codes or 600 hybrids, but I bet it will be far better then a 15

We realty have to come up with new names.
Maybe stock, better oil, med oil , big oil....l

So now we have stock, modded(no more),t500 adrenaline, srp1,t1000,pulse,
Stealth 1 bts twins 1,swamps g3,terms, stealth 2, stealth3 .

That sound about right?

·
Registered
233 Posts
:swordfight:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Subscribed. I like to here real world results and the OP provided just that. Thanks! Anyone else have a similar experience they would like to share?

·
Matt
253 Posts
I can tell already that this about ready to move to smack talk!!! Lmao

That's good to hear that you love the pump, when I start my project, (Joey at terminator) will have my business!!!!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts