Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
crew991
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of ya'll interested the Tennessee Powerstrokes are having a gtg this weekend at Bean's on Saturday. Dyno will be up and running gtg starts somewhere around 8 am. There is also some of us getting together at cedars of Lebanon Friday and camping for the weekend then a cook out on Sunday.For more info you can pm me or email [email protected]Hope to meet some of ya'll.
:rockon:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Shucks, I won't have my truck back together by this weekend...

·
crew991
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is 2 videos that chvyrkr81 took maybe he will post them mine only made 209 on the dyno but not to bad for having 281,000 miles and everything inside the motor is stock but stage 1's are comin soon from Beans of course

·
Registered
256 Posts
You should post more of the info stuff on here. Not just the Org

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts

I think the fact that we were all willing to do the right thing when it came to the agreed upon price price for the day, changed things considerably.

Weren't you talkin trash about them on the org anyway? Why would you be worried?

·
HEARING IMPAIRED
614 Posts
Talkin trash about beans? Your bat chit crazy. I only promote BDP. Kind of why I used to work there. LOL

I would like to see this thread where I am bashing Beans.

·
HEARING IMPAIRED
614 Posts
How is that downing Beans in any way. I just suggested that if he were to go expensive he could call beans for a full turbo replacement with a performance turbo. Dont come here too and try to bash me.

I asked to be removed from your rediculous organization because you guys couldnt quit making false accusations. I told your pres to remove me from the list and the mods to delete my account because I didnt want to be associated with such an organization.
I see your still learning though. So Ill take it easy on ya. I worked there in between aircraft maintenance jobs. Dont try to down me. And dont try and spin my posts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts