Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a friend and for the association. Will try to get more details as they are recieved. As of now the pulling will start around 2:00 and last as long as they want to pull. It is also during the annual Llano crawfish boil. So come early eat good then hang around for some pulling. Even if you don't pull the assc. needs as much support as possible to get off the ground and get more people involved in diesel truck pulling.

Thanks,
Shane.

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
I'm not too far from Llano, that would be fun to go watch. Like Logan said, any more info?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pull starts @ 11:00 am, must be registered for the four competition classes by 11.

Hope to see a good powerstroke turnout!

See y'all at the pulls!!!

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
i will be there with the DRD crew. would like to see a couple nice powerstrokes there. we are still working on it, but my buddy's OBS pullin' truck will be making it from the looks of it. scrambling to get the engine back together tonight thru the weekend. luckily we got finished with the chassis and started on the engine build last night. :evil

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
well i would like some more information this is about a 4 hour drive for me so i am a maybe at this point
this is the first pull of the season for the TDTPA. the TDTPA is just getting started so we need all the guys we can get in there. i'm not sure how many ppl are looking at going, but there will hopefully be some pretty nice trucks there. i know 4 of our DRD guys will be pulling in it.. can't wait to see Cody's OBS run down the track with the solid chassis he built and the draw bar setup we built. it's gonna be pretty sweet.

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
shouldnt be to hard to find........... llano aint the biggest place trucks in pieces try and have it together at least drive it out there broke the transmission mount and some other stuff LOL not far at all right past LBJ kingsland, sunrise beach

·
Registered
24 Posts
The location is North of Llano on Hwy 16 There will be Big 4x8 Banners pointing to the entrance, the Address next to the entrance is 1920 N Hwy 16 Llano, Tx

1 - 20 of 30 Posts