Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a new TC and don't really have an extra $1000 dollars laying around, I was looking at the RX6TC. Can you tell me what all it will stand up to? The OEM is slipping currently and the tranny was recently rebuilt with extra clutches and the works so I'm not to concerned with it. Also, what does the Trans-go HD-2 reprogramming kit entail, I currently have the basic kit, would the HD-2 be much of an upgrade or should I be looking at getting custom valve body?Thanks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
I got a tc from racerx and its working great.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which one did you get?

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
The RX6TC.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I'm in the market for a new TC and don't really have an extra $1000 dollars laying around, I was looking at the RX6TC. Can you tell me what all it will stand up to? The OEM is slipping currently and the tranny was recently rebuilt with extra clutches and the works so I'm not to concerned with it. Also, what does the Trans-go HD-2 reprogramming kit entail, I currently have the basic kit, would the HD-2 be much of an upgrade or should I be looking at getting custom valve body?Thanks.
I'm kind of in the same boat. Could you pm me the details too?

·
Registered
188 Posts
make that one more pm please

·
d-man
200 Posts
PM me as well please, thanks

·
Registered
853 Posts
also interested in diff between basic and hd trans go and custom vb...pm please!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
why not post them up for all to see instead of e-mailing and pm's
To reply to the ? in part, from our end: We have on our website.

We deal with potential customers one to one like most any other business does. We have details and product information on the website to help also.

Also, we won't know all user ids on a forum, even many customers ids. We know members by order #, last name and phone number if they become customers. We can add user id to that, but if the user id used here is already taken on another forum they belong to, they will have 2 id's or more. That could create a potential id mix up in our records.

We are currently sponsors on 4 forums. We prefer direct contact due to the time logging in for a pm inquiry takes on each. We have a phone that works much quicker to contact us. :)
We know some sponsors are part time businesses, with answering machines. We operate full time M-F.

A brief ? is fine by pm & welcome. Thank you!

~

1 - 14 of 14 Posts