Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in need of a new Tc with in the next couple months. My trans is stock with 103,000miles. I only have a 140hp programmer but my stock one isn't up to the extra power. Im looking at your x6tc. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Was hoping to see info as well as I would love to have a more effecient converter in my stock truck.

·
Registered
454 Posts
my converter is from racerx, its the $700 one. been in for about 7k miles, locks up nice... i do have a pump seal leak though??

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi,
This is an older thread with follow up posts. For whats it worth now, I think Farmboy930 had contacted us directly and purchased before my Thank You was posted. If not, someone else from the same city & state did by coincidence.
We don't always know a customer by user id. Some are on multiple forums, and choose another user id if their id here is already taken elsewhere. Thank you.

Was hoping to see info as well as I would love to have a more effecient converter in my stock truck.
Hi,
We have converter info on line for our diesel converters. If you still need help or have ?'s please let me know. For members with the show signatures option enabled, you can click on the banner in my signature to directly visit the site for info. Thanks.

my converter is from racerx, its the $700 one. been in for about 7k miles, locks up nice... i do have a pump seal leak though??
Hi,
If you still need help with a leak, please let me know. I think you may have contacted us directly already. Thanks for your input & post on that very well liked lock up. Many have noticed the benefits, improved performance and longevity our converters deliver and mentioned it. :)

~

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
After riding and driving in a SD with one of your converters I must say I will be purchasing one of them. I bought a trans go shift kit from you guys about a year and a half ago and was very pleased with the customer support I got when I was ordering.

·
Registered
105 Posts
After riding and driving in a SD with one of your converters I must say I will be purchasing one of them. I bought a trans go shift kit from you guys about a year and a half ago and was very pleased with the customer support I got when I was ordering.
Great, that seat of the pants feel. There's no torque converter description or info that can match it. It's been noticed on the first ride by pleasantly surprised customers.--Thanks :)

Looking forward to hearing from you again. :)

~

1 - 8 of 8 Posts