Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Where are you going to spend some/all that tax money??

• Interior appearance/improvement mod

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay post up your plans/hopes for your next purchase for your Super Duty. Remember we have site sponsors and even our own members trying to sell stuff.

·
Strokin Roughneck
118 Posts
well hook a guy up in the right direction

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't read minds. What are your plan or ideas? Need suggestions? Simple, mild or wild I got plenty of suggestions.

·
Strokin Roughneck
118 Posts
500 hp build on a budget. Sorry wasn't expecting anyone to read minds

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you got the funds it's doable. Studs installed already?

·
Strokin Roughneck
118 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the list would read like this: Studs installed (along with assorted updated parts); EGR delete of some sort; ported intake manifold; gauges of some sort; SCT with custom tuning; FICM tuner or FICM tuning installed; Powermax w/single plane compressor wheel; AirDog 150 using a fuel tank sump; modded up-pipes w/ heavy duty bellows; exhaust (Down pipe and cat delete minimum);

Some of these could be combined. Say use a SCT Livewire TS for the tuner and gauges. Get an EGT probe to keep the temps in check.

·
Strokin Roughneck
118 Posts
Where can I find these items at a good price and which of them could be used parts?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look thru the Classifieds section down the forum page. The following could be used but you need to be sure of the condition: SCT, FICM tuner, PowerMax, exhaust, modded up pipes.

Unless someone is selling them new "out the box" the others I would suggest buying new.

The section for the vendors is just above the Classifieds section.

·
Strokin Roughneck
118 Posts
I have a bullet proof diesel half shell I was a little leary of tuning my FICM until I learned more about it but I have a mechanic out of Dallas that does side work lined up to do the stud install on my truck, but we've been talking on what upgrades to do while I have it down for head studs

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
maintenance parts like an IPR and 2 tires on the rear (oops). maybe ill have enough left over for a forged rod block.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most everything can be installed after the studs are done. Sure it makes sense to swap out the turbo or mod the up-pipes but they can be done with the cab down later on.

dsberman94: Good deal! Sounds like a good combo of maintenance and mods.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
yea. then work my azz of to build the new block. its only money right?

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I forgot about finding exhaust butterfly actuators for my diversion pipe too.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like some sweet setups coming around for the summer!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Mine was goin be going to some injectors. Now it's goin toward a telephone pole I took out.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope it wasn't too bad of an accident. How about a 2005 front end conversion?? Might as well make it into something good.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I was in my 94 F150. I was coming home from work bout a 500 feet from the driveway, hit a icy bridge an lost it. The sad part is I barely hit it.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You got to pay for the pole or truck repairs??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts