Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It happens all the time, you grow out of things.....it has taken me longer than most of the other guys....but I too have noticed this truck site slowly die, become desolate, then refill with noobs and noob questions....

So I bid thee farewell...for anyone that needs anything...you know which other truck sites to find me....

I'm leaving as soon as I hit enter, so won't even see the responses to this post....later all!

;) :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Just remember a site is only as good as its members and all sites will die a slow death over time.

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
What people seem to forget is that we were all "noobs" at some point. I started out here when I bought my first 6.0 When I had a question people helped me when I knew nothing. I then went to the "army", only to find that if you aren't a part of the "group", or don't drive a truck you've sank $50k in to, you basically get ignored. So, I came back here. I'm no expert by any means, but I find it's refreshing to be able to help out some of the new diesel owners here, just as I was once in their shoes needing help or advice.

Like Bigman stated, a site is only as good as its members.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I was the same. I agree with your statement.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
What people seem to forget is that we were all "noobs" at some point. I started out here when I bought my first 6.0 When I had a question people helped me when I knew nothing. I then went to the "army", only to find that if you aren't a part of the "group", or don't drive a truck you've sank $50k in to, you basically get ignored. So, I came back here. I'm no expert by any means, but I find it's refreshing to be able to help out some of the new diesel owners here, just as I was once in their shoes needing help or advice.

Like Bigman stated, a site is only as good as its members.
which is why this site sucks. PSA is the only PSD forum worth lookin at

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Give the Army another year or two and you will see the same problems there as are here. All the forums start our just fine then either due to moderators making like gestopo's or the same old questions being asked over and over again it will turn into the same as all the rest.

I saw it happen with The Diesel Stop, and now here on the Nation, the Army will follow suit.

·
Premium Member
9,187 Posts
which is why this site sucks. PSA is the only PSD forum worth lookin at

and this comment reconfirms what everyone else has said. : PSA and it's members suck donkey balls.
if you are not one of the "cool kids" with more money than brains, you are not welcome over there.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,903 Posts
and this comment reconfirms what everyone else has said. : PSA and it's members suck donkey balls.
if you are not one of the "cool kids" with more money than brains, you are not welcome over there.
they are rather goofy over there indeed lol

sub'd for the comments!

·
mech 1
288 Posts
when you think you know everything then you must try to fly then you will realize with the sudden drop you dont. If you know everything you dont, you have just shut your eyes ears and brains off to reality.Helping people is what its about and if you dont want it is your wish.Good luck and best of wishes.You will be teacher or student all your life weather you want to or not school is not over until you die.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
you sure have alot to say on this "sucky website". so..

If I never posted people would have to reply on responses from people like you, and no one wants that because you have basically no experience in aftermarket and performance. I gave sleddog a hpop the other day to get him back on the road, if I never came around here I might have never known he was broke down. I bet he's glad I poke in here periodically.

·
Registered
907 Posts
periodically? like once every hour? seems like alot for such a sucky site. just sayin. maybe you could give me some pointers on what muffler bearings to get. i'm thinkin chrome. thank you for all your high performance and aftermarket talents and advice.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.