Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a tan cloth jumpseat in my truck and the guy I got them from had several more so I bought them all. I have 5 extra and also my original console for sale. They are all in great shape. I'm asking only 200 each. It was a great addition to my truck as I have two kids and now twin on the way. I can email pictures if needed.

·
Been there destroyed that
83 Posts
What did you do about your arm rest on your seats?? Wont they interfere with the jump seat? Ive been wanting to find one for mine but was afraid I would have to find both main seats to go with, I really dont want holes in the side of my seats from the arm rest being removed

·
Registered
247 Posts
Are they 08 style or 05 style??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to take the seat covers off and cut the bracket off of the seat frame. You can't tell once the seat is installed because it's mostly covered up by the center seat. All you could see would be two holes in the cover, but I don't even notice them.

I'm not really sure about what year the seats are from, but its the ones that have the two cupholders on the top. I can send pics if needed. I'll try to put some on here today.

·
just learning...
180 Posts
do you have any gray cloth jumpseats or just the tan?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All I have are the tan ones

1 - 6 of 6 Posts