Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the army and stationed up here in virginia, but in March Im planning on taking a month of leave and coming home. I know march is a long ways away but was wondering if there were any diesel guys on here from the area. Is there any events planned or any meets. Id like to meet up and see what my hometown has to offer for sick rides. I dont want to jus go to the dallas bull and park early lol. :shrug:

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even just some mud bogs i was thinkin bout goin to lakeland or TCR. Im not gonna put mine in but just wanna meet up drink some beers and have fun.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
If you can make it back in Feb, there's a BIG diesel drag race in Bradenton. It's the 25-26th. $50k in prize money. I haven't looked past February yet, but I'll keep my ears open.

·
DILLIGAFF
5,946 Posts
If you can make it back in Feb, there's a BIG diesel drag race in Bradenton. It's the 25-26th. $50k in prize money. I haven't looked past February yet, but I'll keep my ears open.
got any more details or a link on this?

·
Registered
417 Posts
more info please

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Thanks for posting that link. There's also a thread I started on this site......something about a $50k purse diesel drag race. I'd go search for it and paste the link here but its a huge PITA when you're posting from a phone. :D

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Don't know how far it is from Tampa, but there's also an NHRDA race in Gainesville on March 26th:

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Depending on how it's going, that looks like a good time/location to pick up my truck too. :D

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Another event, but not necessarily diesel related (mud boggin, tug of wars, etc):

Trucks Gone Wild:

March 11-13, 2011
Puddin Creek
3rd Annual TGW Dysfunctional Reunion
Perry, FL

·
when in doubt power out!
161 Posts
NHRDA is proud to announce that 3rd Annual Gator Diesel Drags is Presented by
Suncoast Converters.​

Date- March 26th 2011
Location - Gainesville Florida
Venue- Gainesville Raceway

Gates open at 3pm
Complete details on event coming soon to NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA

i know it is not in tampa but about a two and a half hour drive across the state and you will be there.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
when in doubt power out!
161 Posts

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Has anyone been to TCR? anything going on in march there? Never been and wanting to go out there and take a look drink a few brew you know the usual. I know the strawberry festival will be going on with all the concerts and stuff.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts