Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all getting ready to take a trip over to Bloomington Illinios, from Kansas City,Mo. Just wondering if there where any places I should put on my to do list while I am out that direction? It's really gonna be a quick trip. I have been unemployed since January and I need to sign the Lu 197 books.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Not really anything too interesting in Bloomington. If you come to River City Diesel you can go to River City Diesel

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe nothing to interesting but hopefully some work. I will see about putting river city on the list. thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
871 Posts
What are you looking to do as far as work?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a union electrician. I am able to travel to other jurisdications and work if they have any. In order to be eligible I have to sign a ledger book and wait my turn.

·
Registered
871 Posts
When are you going to be up here? I have 1 or 2 electrical things that need fixing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably leaving early Tuesday morning.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Well I don't know what you charge but I have a wire in my crawl space for my A/c that needs to be taken off the ground and put into a junction box. I could give you cash to help offset the price of the trip up here.

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hell ya I hate messing with household electrical and if it's someone who needs some cash I would rather give it to him than to a company that could care less.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I know exactly what ya mean good help is harder than hell to find anymore if he were comin this way id ask for some help from him too

·
Registered
871 Posts
LOL well he will be 30-45 minutes away but if he stops by maybe I can atleast help lower the cost of fuel on his trip.

·
Registered
900 Posts
This is true!! :bowfast:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Actually if he stops by I have 165 gallons of fuel in the garage if he fixes my problem I could fill up his tank

·
Registered
900 Posts
Wow thatd be nice! Why do you have so much diesel in your garage?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Waiting for fuel to go up. So when I would fill up I would fill a 5 gallon bucket extra and then put it in one of the 3 55 gallon drums I have. It's nice to have when you need fuel but are short on money and stuff. Only thing is a friend borrowed my fuel pump and when I got it back it had no hoses on it anymore :doh:

·
Registered
900 Posts
When i get tight on money I take it out of the 1000gall tank for our furnace so i know exactly what you mean. And thats why i wont let people borrow my things to often anymore because they either never bring them back or lose peices

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Unfortunatly I will be in my econo box, ya know the 35mpg type. I will finilize some plans, maybe shoot me a pm and we will try to get together.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have been doing tons of honey do's around here to, hence the reason I am ready to go back to work:rolleyes:

·
Registered
871 Posts
PM on the way then.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts