Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
So how are they going to get me my gift card? There is no place to input my name, address, phone, or email?

Are they tracking us and collecting information?

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
I tried taking it and it just kept bringing me back to the first page I just gave up

Sent from my Super awesome outdated Samsung that doesn't burst into flames using Tapatalk

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
I will never, EVER, step foot in a Cabela's again. Id rather set the gift card on fire then go back there. These as*holes wouldn't sell me a gun that I had purchased on line and just needed to pick up in store. I gave them my address and it came back as deny sale, due to my b*tch sister using the same address, in a previous purchase. (long story there.)

Okay, if that's their policy, fine. No skin off my ass. The problem is they flat out lied and told me it was a denial from the ATF and I needed to square it up with them. Except the NICS was never involved since I have a concealed weapons license and no background check was initiated. Therefore, the ATF could not have denied anything since the ATF knew nothing about it. Then the manager, obviously pissed, looked straight at me and said "you will never buy a gun at Cabela's again, get used to the idea son." So I looked straight back at him and told him "look around. Notice the lack of patrons? You will be in the unemployment line soon. Get used to the idea old man." Then I left.

This was last year, unfortunately, Cabela's is still there; but the ownership has changed. For those who don't know, Cabela's was purchased by Bass Pro Shops and are now Bass Pro Shops dba Cabela's. Outrageously high prices, pretty poor selection and terrible customer service. No wonder they were sold. And Bass Pro Shops isn't any better.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
The sale of Cabela's hasn't gone through yet and there are problems happening where it might not go through.

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
Hey they want to give me a 1000 dollars to spend I bet I can find something to spend it on no matter where its at.

Sent from my Super awesome outdated Samsung that doesn't burst into flames using Tapatalk

·
Native Texan
9,024 Posts
Good, I hope it doesn't go through. No sense in propping up such a lousy store.
what you got to consider is autoguide didn't pay for that gift card they got it from them for free as a promotion so they will loose money on this transaction.

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
My only wish is they gave enough away to bankrupt themselves. Doubt anybody's going to miss the seriously inflated prices.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts