Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which company makes the best tail light bar the one that goes under tailgate. Smoked my tails and brake lights aren't that bright with LED bulbs.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I picked up an Outback F5 from Cabela's for $65. Has running and brake lights in red, turn signals in amber and white for reverse. I like it.

·
546 Posts
I run recon line of fire, it has brake, sequencing turning and reverse. I also have the recon bigrig lights and they have been on since 09 with no problems. So they shouldn't short out like the others. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
146 Posts
How long have you had it. I see a lot of them with half the LEDs out and that looks like crap.
I've had it for a few months now with no issues so far.

I put one on the wife's Av from Summit racing, Line of Fire is the name. Been on there for yrs with no issues. Does not have the reverse lights nor the amber turns.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I had a plasmaglow fire and ice on my old truck. I didn't like it. Cheap....

·
Registered
18 Posts
I run the Recon run/brake/turn, works great easy wiring right in the trailer adapter.

·
Administrator
32,998 Posts
I have read forum members with Recon issues also and seeing trucks with the led's burnt out does look like chit

I went to cabelas site and it looks like they only sell an ANZO brand now ? no reviews the other one by Vortex had over 30 good reviews

makes sense they would drop the line LOL

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Don't buy a cheap one..I went that route and I regret it. Didn't last a year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts