Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im going to need a t500, asap, where do you guys suggest getting one from? Anywhere I can find a deal? and does anybody possibly have some old injectors laying around? bigger than stock? Thanks you all in advance!

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
Riffraff or terminator directly 450 + core charge

·
Registered
618 Posts
If you can afford to have your truck down for a week, then ship your own pump off to Joey at Terminator Engineering. He'll have it back to you in about 5 days from when he receives it (including shipping time). That way you don't have to pay a core charge or wait for one to be ready to build. They've been having a lot of trouble lately keeping ready-built pumps on the shelves.

Not trying to sound like an advertisement for him, just relaying my personal experience with him.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even if you are, i understand. I know that they are pretty behind on that and they are popular items. Ill see what happens this weekend and if I get it out by monday or tuesday.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Or spend a few bucks more for a Honeybadger Jr hpop from No Limit Tuning Design . I've put 29,000 miles on mine since November. Pump handled 4.66 ms pulse width, 1400 mg fuel stroke, 95% duty cycle(hpo line fitting oring leaking) while pulling grades loaded......at only 1400 rpms!!!! Never spit, sputtered, or coughed.....just pulled. You couldn't ask a pump to do more......I didn't even know my top tune called for that much fuel or big pulse width.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
before you order from riffraff, call and make sure they are in stock and ready to ship.
My BIL has been waiting over 3 weeks since he ordered his, had he told me I have one on the shelf waiting to go in my truck he could have used, lol.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Pull yours and send it to Joey ( Terminator ) any other route takes too long. Joeys usually a week total turn around time.

I have done a couple this way after getting jacked around by a so called stocking vendor.

The T-500 is a great pump. Joey has been around the pump business FOREVER. Be confident in the pump. I Love mine!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just put the T500 on my truck. Your best route is to contact joey directly and send your pump to him. He was really good about answering my questions and it only took a week to get my pump.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is your truck all stock Todd? Im interested in doing some other go fast things, injectors and E fuel and turbo at some point. But that takes money, and so does college, thanks college. haha

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Yes, if you can handle a few days of down time, shipping yours is the quickest. Through a Dealer or Direct, it's built the day it arrives and shipped back the following day via USPS Priority Mail(2-3 days nation wide).

·
Registered
116 Posts
My truck had intake, exhaust, downpipe, valve body, gauges, and additional filtration as well as cooling. I added all at the same time, E fuel, stainless one piece up pipes, turbo rebuild with 360 bearing and wicked wheel. PHP Hydra, T-500. Nice surprise when I drove the truck the first time. Doing some cosmetic mods and new canopy/bedliner. Next will be Red Head steering box and Borgeson shaft. Additional power/ inter cooler will come at a later date.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts