Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in search of a new hpop i really wont the srp1 but availability and price is leaning me towards the t500. for thos of you that have ran the t500 how do u like it? also i heard they do not hold up that long, how has yours held up?

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
I have not come across any info of them not holding up.

·
Paul
160 Posts
I'm running a T-500 and still having HPO issues. In my case it may be caused by injector orings so I can't blame the pump. I have been after Joey to get the T-1000 going so I can upgrade to that.

From what I have heard the T-500 has a better reliability record than the Adrenaline but that is just hear say.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have been trying to get Joey to call me so I can ask him some questions but apparently you have to email them.. I havent bought a pump yet and probably won't if the customer service is anything like what I've experienced..

·
Paul
160 Posts
He is a busy guy. I have gotten emails from him at 10 pm on a Sunday night. He has been very good to me so far.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Joey works as well as run termy, he'll getin touch.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I love mine I have had it around 3weeks it's great so far never herd much bad about the pump really! He's hard to get ahold try a dealer of his they will Hooke you up!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Joey has awesome customer service and will get back to you if you email or PM him.I have a modded pump from him and it holds well over 3200psi @ 40 something DC in my race tune. I'm sure the T500 is alot better then my modded one if that helps and I had it for almost 2 years with no problems.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
I have been trying to get Joey to call me so I can ask him some questions but apparently you have to email them.. I havent bought a pump yet and probably won't if the customer service is anything like what I've experienced..
Hey Mike, I apologize for not getting in contact with you sooner. I am a one man operation and my hours are stretched. If there is an emergency, just email me and I will respond on my lunch break via DroidX, if I take one....:doh:

You have a PM.

Thanks guys,
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I would just be patient he will eventually get back to you. He has answered all my pm's and emails. He is a one man show. I have tried to email or pm some other pump builders but no response.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts

Dont take it to heart. Hes a one man show.

To the op, the T-500 is a little better then my modded 17 that Joey did for me.

My pump will hold 3000-3200 psi at 44-48% DC with 250/200s in my hot tune.

WOT from 40 MPH to 90 MPH :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Pm's replied didn't realize he had a day job.. Well more power to the man. I'll be ordering mine soon

·
Registered
217 Posts
I need a pump too. I want a srp1 but with the delay im not shure what I want. I just dont think the t500 will do it for me with 275/200 injectors.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
4.0l sahara;1709348 said:
I need a pump too. I want a srp1 but with the delay im not shure what I want. I just dont think the t500 will do it for me with 275/200 injectors.
Don't see why not they hold 250/200's fine.. The price difference between a t-500 vs. srp1 is a no brainier, but then again i have no intentions of exceeding 550hp

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
This will depend on the condition of your core pump. I have 250s with a smaller pump.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
For 275s i'd do twins reguardless..or the big stealth stg 2 if it is still around.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
At what point do "hybrid" injectors need more oil? The aftermarket injector guys say 238/100 dont even require an upgraded hpop but we all know that not always the case..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.