41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
That thing got a Cummins?
1,229 Posts
ccstroker if the price is under 1200 pm me i want one

·
Registered
144 Posts
nasty96 he is calling t-nectics mon. to check into quanity how many they have in stock and he said he will do a site sponsorship so he can just post it up for all to benifit from the pricing:grouphug:. and as of right now its looking to be $1150.:eek: hows that sound???:D

i'll pm you like to see more of your truck. looks great

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
How much is an H2e mount only kit? And what do you get extra with it that you don't get in the TN mount only kit? :poke:

Dave
1900 for the h2e kit only from swamps and 2400 with the kit and the turbo

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
David I may be wrong but this may be one of the reasons to mount the turbo square.

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
Just looks like the up pipe flow isn't going to be as smooth on the p/s.

Who knows maybe my Super Duty's are different than everyone else's
Do you really want me to answer that? :doh: LOL

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Just looks like the up pipe flow isn't going to be as smooth on the p/s.

Do you really want me to answer that? :doh: LOL
answer all you want:confused:

Your worried about something negligible compared to something that is a problem.
The flow is just fine as it would be on a square setup.
To make this easier lets post up some pics of a TN set up from the side or back and then the same of an H2E.

·
Engineering College Boy
403 Posts
How do you all take care of the oil drain and feed's coming out of the block, going to the turbo.

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
While the TN is nice the design limits the ability to use different chargers. I'm in no way saying your wrong or your design is flawed. It just appears to me other than the down pipe it's easier to do and there's more room if it's squared.

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
How do you all take care of the oil drain and feed's coming out of the block, going to the turbo.
The feed and drain can be seen here. They pass through the lower mounting plate at the rear of the block. Same place they are with the original pedestal.

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
While the TN is nice the design limits the ability to use different chargers. I'm in no way saying your wrong or your design is flawed. It just appears to me other than the down pipe it's easier to do and there's more room if it's squared.
You want easy or do you want efficient power??

Think about it like this, the heat energy leaves the combustion chamber and makes it's way to the turbo.
At this point the turbo itself is the restriction NOT the piping going to it.
Now on the outlet where it vents to atmosphere things change, bends quickly become restrictions.
The less restrictive the bends are the better the flow is.

You've heard about the potato in the tailpipe:poke:

·
Cummins Power
3,172 Posts
Yes and have you heard that stepping the exhaust is better?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
My base plate sits right over the oil ports. The orings are grooved into block, so there is no need for grooves in bed plate. Then you can simply drill the plate above the supply and return and tap it for npt or your choice of connection.

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,470 Posts
I was asked about a T-6 flange. Here is a 4718 flange spec - t-6, dimensioned in millimeters:

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
The only T4 kit in production that I know of is the Turbonetics kit. I have pics of mine in my webshots. The goal is to finally put it on this winter, seeing as my summer was too busy to put it on then. :doh: The kit comes as the mount only (what I have), and the complete kit, with or without a TN turbo.

Dave
would it be cheaper to go with the hypermax kit and a modded h2e?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.