Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I had said, I picked up a GT4082 turbo. Its a T4-esque flange turbo. Garrett's site claims its a T4i, but my measurements put it closer to what they call a T4-Divided.

How cheaply can the conversion set-up be made for? Would it be worth it?
What all is involved?
How is it executed?

I know the supply and return have to be rearranged, a mounting plate has to be rigged up to hold it, the up pipes have to be reworked, and at the very least an adapter to the stock intercooler piping needs to be used, but either way a new "Y" t the plenums is needed.

Anyone shed some light?

Also... How big of sticks at 6000 feet would be needed?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts