Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 19’ F-250 bought new in March. The display screen has quit responding to touch and it will randomly cycle through different menu screens. It did this for a few hours the first week I had it but stopped on the way to dealership. It has done it for three days now. I disconnected negative battery cables for a few minutes with no change. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a 19’ F-250 bought new in March. The display screen has quit responding to touch and it will randomly cycle through different menu screens. It did this for a few hours the first week I had it but stopped on the way to dealership. It has done it for three days now. I disconnected negative battery cables for a few minutes with no change. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry to not be of help here but, If you have a SYNC not responding then you are one out one billion that do. Yank that Junk out and get an aftermarket if you want NAV. My 2012 never worked they gave me the run around every time I sought help it is just like all Ford and Microsoft electronics JUNK! FoMoCo electronics has always been junk take it from someone who has worked on all of them. :mad:

·
Registered
111 Posts
And master reset, I master reset mine 40 times and it never helped. The whole system is CRap! I yanked mine out and smashed it with a hammer! Hate FoMoCo electronics and I have 4 Ford's!
Sorry just venting a little it is a sad deal you have a new truck and the POS SYNC doesn't work. One thing you can do..... Not a master rest , waste of time. Take both positive battery cables off the Positive and then let it set overnight and try it again. Good luck! Make Ford fix the dam thing by George! Good luck there they told me tough titty after all the complaining I did . Think I will maybe buy a Dodge, no a Chevy! No! A Yoytota! Oh, well got one of them. It's the best most trouble free truck of all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have service traction control and hill descend not available come on the dash on my 2017 f350. It will stay on until I turn the truck off then when I start driving it will come back on with in 20 minutes. Anyone have an idea what’s causing this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts