Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken on a another line of replacement bumpers that I really like. These are some badazz quality built bumpers and the price is really good on them.

I like the looks of the quarter turn square tubing better than the round tubing everyone else uses and it is also supposed to be stonger. These things are realy built solid and come in several color choices.

Here is a pics of one we currently have in the shop for an 08 Super Duty.

Here are some other pics of these bumpers.

If you have any questions or would like pricing just shoot me a PM.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
there made in Salina, ks........ buddy of mine has one and loves it.... whats your pricing on one for an 05-07 in black?

·
Registered
178 Posts
hey could you pm me a price for the bullnose for an 04 f350 in black? thanks

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep, tons of them running around in my area. awesome bumpers but they are a royal PITA if you need to work on a truck.
I will agree with that Luke. But I have not seen any of these kind of bumpers that do not make it difficult to work on the truck.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
yup... they mount just like the ranch hands basically.... pretty slick item... id rather have one made from smooth plate than diamond tread though... is that an option i wonder?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do they bolt up, stock location?
I have only had a couple 08 models in my hands so far, so I can not say for sure on the OBS bumpers. But I would imagine they mount the same as all the other replacement bumpers such as Ranch Hand, Top Gun, Tough Country etc. etc...

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup... they mount just like the ranch hands basically.... pretty slick item... id rather have one made from smooth plate than diamond tread though... is that an option i wonder?
Yes, we can get them in smooth plate. These are special order and are not an in-stock item and do have a 2-3 week lead time.

But the price is the same for smooth or diamond plate.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I ask because I saw a pic of a Superduty the other day with a full Ranchhand replacement that took a hit & tilted back & into the grill. Studying the design of the SD frame tell me that it bent at the end with the brackets where it looks like an acordian. Kinda like an OBS F150 & Bronco frame. I have a feeling that some 1/4-3/8s steel plate bolted/welded on the side of the frame would help solve the twisting issue.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ask because I saw a pic of a Superduty the other day with a full Ranchhand replacement that took a hit & tilted back & into the grill. Studying the design of the SD frame tell me that it bent at the end with the brackets where it looks like an acordian. Kinda like an OBS F150 & Bronco frame. I have a feeling that some 1/4-3/8s steel plate bolted/welded on the side of the frame would help solve the twisting issue.
Here is a shot of the mounting brackets of the 08 Super Duty bumper I have in the shop now.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have installed some of these on my trucks since I started this thread and thought I would throw some pics on here.

As you can see I run these now both front and rear on my DD and my pulling truck. We have also installed several of these on customer trucks and they have been all been very pleased.

·
Registered
702 Posts
how much for an obs one with and without guard. and do you have rear bumpers like the ones on your sd's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts